Flip consulting provides services to the education sector. We are able to offer our clients:
- Intelligence and insight – into all aspects of the education market today and tomorrow
- Policy development – advice to governments and policy makers to effect change
- Strategic planning– understanding your challenges and providing innovative strategies to meet them
- Business planning – helping you determine your goals, and develop a plan to achieve them
- Marketing planning – developing effective market strategies to deliver your strategy
- Assessment Advice– helping clients review their qualifications and assessment strategies, providing training and support for customers in all aspects of assessment practice, including e-assessment.
A sample of our recent clients and assignments are included below:
- Development of new Product and Service strategy for Northern Consortium of Universities (NCUK).
- Strategic adviser on vocational qualification reform, AAT.
- Review of Exams Operations activity, planning and project management for new Accreditation Service for The Royal Statistical Society (RSS).
- Strategy Consultant to City and Guilds; providing research and market analysis for new business opportunities and expert input including research, design and implementation of the new TechBac curriculum and qualifications.
- Scoping study for school interventions to support the Oil, Gas, Nuclear and Wind Industrial Strategy.
- Proposition and Bid development for National Skills Academy for Food and Drink.
- Proposition and Bid development with BBC, The British Council and Tinder Foundation for the ‘English My Way’ project.
- Research Consultancy for NFER; supporting curriculum review for the Ministry of Education in Oman.
- Consultant to e-skills UK; provided research and proposition development for their ITMB and Professional Placement Programmes, and advised on the development of employer-led Apprenticeships.
- Consultant to ictQatar, a department of the Ministry of Education; developed a community grant programme to address adult digital inclusion.
- Consultant to The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS); provided training for assessors in assessment practice, and expert advice on their qualifications and assessment strategy.
- Strategy Consultant to UK online centres; provided team leadership, business strategy, policy and planning support during organisation transition.
- Consultant to Improve; providing strategic advice and support for their diversification programme.
- Consultant to Skillsmart Retail and the National Skills Academy for Retail; developed the business case for a new National Retail Apprenticeship scheme.
- Consultant to the Kazakhstan Ministry of Education; conducted training on international best practise in curriculum, assessment and professional development and produced an advisory report on their strategy for the introduction of ‘intellectual schools’ into Kazakhstan.
- Expert Advisor to BECTA and Consultant to UK Department of Business Industry and Skills; advised on the implementation of policy, funding, and curriculum of basic ICT programme - leading to the successful roll-out of a nationwide digital skills programme ’online basics’.
- Lead consultant to Baroness Estelle Morris on the Independent government review of ICT User Skills.
- Associate of Learning and Skills Network (LSN): Conducted research on technology adoption in FE.